Preventative Care is very important for the health of your pet. It is far easier to prevent illnesses than to treat them and can help extend the life of your pet.
- Parasite Testing & Prevention
- Annual Examinations & Geriatric Care
- Wellness Bloodwork
- Radiology: used to penetrate tissues and show internal structures
- Ultrasonography: uses sound waves to evaluate internal organs
- In house labwork: receive diagnostic results right away to help formulated your pet's immediate treatment plan
- Out of house labwork: we have a variety of testing options available with multiple outside laboratories.
Oral health care is integral to maintaining the overall health of your pet. Spartan Animal Hospital provides a range of dental health services including:
- Oral health assessment and education
- Prophylactic dental cleaning
- Periodontal care, root planning, and extraction
- Digital dental radiology
- Gingivectomy and oral mass removal
We are able to perform a range of surgical procedures in our state-of-the-art surgical suite. Using the safest anesthesia protocols tailored to your individual pet, we closely monitor blood oxygen, blood pressure, EKG and respiration rates during your pet's procedure.
Types of surgical procedures:
- Abdominal Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Mass Removals
- Laser Therapy
End of Life Services
We understand it is not easy to say goodbye to cherished pets, even those that have lived long and happy lives. Although end of life planning is always difficult, euthanasia can be the kindest decision you can make when your friend is suffering. We provide euthanasia services as well as options for cremation.
The following like can be a helpful resource during this difficult time:
American Humane: Euthanasia: Making the Decision